Risk Retention Group Directory & Guide (Renewal)
Updated each June, the Risk Retention Group Directory & Guide is a comprehensive source of information on RRGs and the risk retention industry.
The reduced renewal prices are available only for the publication(s) to which a customer has previously subscribed, and whose subscription ran out within the past six months or less.
- Published annually in June
- Profiles of all active RRGs with comprehensive insurance coverages, service providers and financial information (see sample)
- Top 100 RRGs by premium, by assets and by surplus
- Rankings of Captive Managers, Domiciles and Business Sectors
- State-by-state survey of RRG regulation and updates on federal and state legislative developments
- 500+ service providers with contact information and services provided
- Risk retention contacts in state insurance departments and key agencies and organizations
- Access comprehensive, well-organized information quickly in hard copy or on your computer
- Gain a complete picture of each RRG as well as other RRGs in the business sectors
- Access succinct, multi-year financial information indicating key trends in the RRG’s performance
- Learn which RRGs are using which captive managers, service providers and reinsurers
- Identify RRG options for your clients
- Benchmark your RRG against others in its industry sector
Risk Retention Group Directory & Guide (RRGDG) Electronic License
This is a brief summary of our standard subscription license. Please refer to the license itself for all terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the license controls.
An Electronic License to the Risk Retention Group Directory & Guide (RRGDG) provides:
- The ability to install the Software on a single network at a single site of the Licensed Enterprise.
- The ability to copy small portions of the RRGDG into computer files to use by employees at a single licensed site.
- The ability to convert and incorporate small portions of the RRGDG into documents intended for limited distribution (such as letters, legal briefs, or insurance proposals). However, proper attribution must always be given to the Risk Retention Reporter as copyright owner on or within such files and documents.
An Electronic License to the Risk Retention Group Directory & Guide (RRGDG) prohibits:
- Installation of the Software on a network at any other site or making the Software available on a wide area network.
- Providing access to the RRGDG to third parties or unlicensed sites.
- Resale of the RRGDG, either in whole or in part
Violation of the terms of your license can lead to penalties under United States copyright law of up to $150,000 per edition infringed. To obtain amendments to your license, please contact the publisher in advance at 626.796.4972 or [email protected].